My spam filter is on but all of these pharmacy spams go to my inbox. The very creative use of sender names should alert Yahoo that these are not proper e-mails.
Down at the bottom of them it gives you the option to not recieve them any more.
These numbers are astounding. Billions of dollars are being…..wasted? because too many people are cronically depressed and impotent.
What is more impotent and depressing than being a Republican in a Social Democracy? Less than 20% of the people polled even admit to leaning to the Republica Party.
Is it because of Rush’s leadership? or that Sarah Palin is their only viable candidate?
Why are the Republicans hooked on drugs?
Why is it that silly children always ask for our thoughts regarding matters, they post, which show a total inability to think, on the posters part?
Is today a school holiday of some sort?
I know there are many websites out there selling fake stuff, i’m wondering if there is actually a way to get these.
The best and safest way is to get a prescription from your doctor and get it from your local pharmacy. Espacially if you are a 1st time user as these meds can have side effects..
You can also try to order them online, but the problem with buying viagra online is that there are so many sh..ty places all over the net that you can easily get lost and get ripped in the end.
you must be very careful if you choose to order meds over the net. a good source for ed meds like viagra cialis levitra is menssexpills.com . It is not an online pharmacy but an online community of viagra cialis and levitra users, the site also has got price comparison of cheapest and trusted online pharmacies.
What is the difference between Viagra and Enzyte? and which one is better? Also is it okay to take anyone of these pills along with prescription marijuan? thank you.
Viagra is a real medication that actually has clinical research and experience to prove that it works.
Enzyte is a fake designed to make a lot of money for the person peddling it. Even if the ads say there is research behind their claims – it is false. There is no reputable research that backs their claims.
Is it possible that these medicines will give you an orgasm (or more) without ejaculation? Will the ejaculation(s) change or vary in comparison to a normal ejaculation without the effect of those pills?
A lot 4-5 times at least. More than normal thats for sure.
I’m 23 years old and all I think about is getting some so I think viagra may be very dangerous for me. However, I have a prescription for xanax, adderall and ambien and sx on these is nearly impossible. If you can finish, it’s just a lot of work not much fun. I know a girl who likes to do it on pain killers and I”ve tried it that way, but I was totally limp on the oxy.
What is something relatively short acting that will make it even more fun than is usually is?
if these are good to take before doing sex then how much timw before sex we take these?
tell me its urgent.
do these types of pills are injoures for health . i am asking because its my first time…
Viagra is for persons with
It has many side effects
and is not for healthy people
I’m receiving email in my Yahoo account about Viagra pills advertisement.
The odd part is, they originated from my own email I have on hotmail. (that is: it’s like I’m receiving these spam from me!). So, I cannot block these, because I’ll block myself.
How can I stop that?
I get tons of viagra spam. I noticed that it all arrives from “hotmail.com”. There is a good chance that the spammers have your hotmail.com address on their “send from” list. No way to really get that off.
I found that if i create a yahoo mail filter to delete all mail originating from hotmail.com, my viagra spam was cut down by 100%. I only have two friends that still use hotmail, so I told both of them to send me mail at Gmail.
In Yahoo mail, go Options -> More Options -> Filters. Click “Add filter”, name it something live “hotmail viagra spam”. Fill “Sender contains” with “hotmail.com” and move mails to the Trash folder.
It has removed 100% of my viagra spam in the week since I put it on. The cost is high though! You won’t get any more mail from hotmail.
I’ve experimented with viagra or cialis recently. I can go longer and as frequently as I could when I was 18. I don’t need these drugs to perform once a day, but definitely tell that women are more satisfied and even amazed as if other men my age (38) can’t go longer or frequently. Would a woman think or assume that a guy is on some ED med for any reason?
Using that stuff at 38?
It is odd that these women are just casual friends and they sent me an email that mainly advertises a way to buy viagra cheaply from Canada. Why are they sending me this? They do not know me in that way. Do they assume that I need it and they want to help me out?
If I did need it, could I trust medicine coming from another country in the mail?
1. Change your password!!!!!! While at it, also update your security questions and make your secondary email contact other than Yahoo/Hotmail-> use Google’s gmail. When you change your password, Yahoo/Hotmail re-encrypts your session cookie based off that new password. Since the hackers still have your old cookie and with your password not changed, they still can send out emails without you knowing.
2. Do not click on emails that you do not know or go to websites that have these scripts that will steal your current cookies to access your accounts. How do you know if they have these scripts? You don’t. That’s why you don’t open them. If you do click on them, you will need to change your password again.
3. Do a virus scan just in case but most likely they will NOT show up since it is NOT a worm/virus for your case. But, do a scan just in case to eliminate that possibility.
4. You can try to contact Yahoo/Hotmail, but like many have said, they won’t do anything.
5. Always log out of your email when finished and never click on “Keep me logged in” check box to clear out the cookie
6. Make it a habit to CLEAN out your web browser cookies, since ANY site can have these security exploits without you knowing!!!!!
7. Export your contact list as a backup since some hackers are getting bolder and will delete all of them.
I did all these steps above and the emails have stop going out.
To Yahoo/Hotmail engineers/staff reading this: You should consider encrypting the current IP address within the cookie to ensure that whoever is using it, IS AT the current IP address and if not have the person re-log in with their ID and password to gain access.